Computer Security & Viruses/account

QUESTION: "I can't remember. desktop or laptop?
If it is a destop and the water only went on the keyboard you can dry the keyboard out or replace it. If it is a laptop it could have damaged much more due to all the components being under the keyboard. What works and what doesn't besides the keyboard?"

I do not know how to check what works and what doesn't? It is a laptop

ANSWER: If the touch pad does not work there is no way to check. You could try a usb keyboard.

QUESTION: I was asking what is damage beside keyboard. How do you check?

And I answered "if the touchpad does not work there is no way to check. You could try a usb keyboard." It seems we may have a language barrier.
Anyway, in case we don't, if there is no way to manipulate the computer it is impossible to know what all may be wrong. That is why I mentioned another type of keyboard.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.