Computer Security & Viruses/account

Question
QUESTION: "I can't remember. desktop or laptop?
If it is a destop and the water only went on the keyboard you can dry the keyboard out or replace it. If it is a laptop it could have damaged much more due to all the components being under the keyboard. What works and what doesn't besides the keyboard?"

I do not know how to check what works and what doesn't? It is a laptop

ANSWER: If the touch pad does not work there is no way to check. You could try a usb keyboard.

QUESTION: I was asking what is damage beside keyboard. How do you check?

Answer
And I answered "if the touchpad does not work there is no way to check. You could try a usb keyboard." It seems we may have a language barrier.
Anyway, in case we don't, if there is no way to manipulate the computer it is impossible to know what all may be wrong. That is why I mentioned another type of keyboard.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis