Computer Security & Viruses/archived

QUESTION: How do I burn a copy of AVG free and anti-maleware for later and safe keeping? The desktop maybe infected and the cd or dvd drive as well, etc. There is no format for cd drive.

ANSWER: You can save the installation file of both programs to a cd, DVDs, flash drive, etc. However, these programs will be available for download in updated versions on the Internet. I have always tried to keep a copy of different programs on a flash drive for work. Lots of times when I went to use them they would be out of date. Programs like that have more frequent updates than other type programs

QUESTION: It does not install ram and processor. How do I install them?

ANSWER: We went from saving a copy of avg to installing RAM and a processor? I'm not following you. I notice I have another question. maybe it will clarify

QUESTION: 1. my keyboard does not work. Do you know how to fix that?

2. In order to keep important files safe, I need to clean out my laptop first. There is a bit of steps to take. I keep mess up here and there such as typing the user name right.  So we need to deal with that first.  Here is what I do.

I re-install operating system and keep nothing. Then I install AVG. I am not able to all of it right such type correct the first time, avoid the ads.

How do install avg anti-malware? Any advice. You would have to sure it is virus proof before install your important files?
I have not been able to do that. Any help

You have asked many questions that are repetitive. It sounds as if you need to get a new pc. If reinstalling the os numerous times to no avail is not working there is something "physically " wrong with the computer you have.
I really don't know what else to say.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.