Computer action games/Marvel Ultimate Alliance game problem

I install the game successfully. But, when i play game in story mode, I can't see the characters of game. Instead of characters there is shadow of characters. So I can't play the game. Please help me.

Thanks in advance

I don't have any experience with that game buy I went ahead and did a Google search for that specific problem.  Here are a few websites I've found that might be able to help.

I hope this helps.  Good luck.

Computer action games

Hank Cluess III

I can answer a pretty big range of questions when it comes to action games.

I've been a PC Gamer/Online Gamer for over 18 years. I have beta tested games like World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Battlefield 3, Anarchy Online. The list goes on & on. If a game was published for the PC there is a good chance I have played it. Current I play Star Wars: The Old Republic and Battlefield 3 on a constant basis.

I've been building, fixing, maintaining, & using computers & other electronic devices for over 17 years. I've also been involved in many beta testing opportunity that include beta testing games for PC, Xbox 360, & PS3. I've also beta tested hardware & other software as well. To sum it all up, computers & electronics are my life.