Concerns about Breast Size/big

Im 15 and my boobs are almost D. I am not like fat maybe kinda chubby but will they stop growing? Can I make then stop growing?

Usually women who want to grow bigger breasts will ask me if they could lose weight without losing the breasts. And honestly, that has got to be one big challenge to overcome (u know, losing the body fat without losing the boobs). So this will work perfectly in your favor. Cardio exercise (running, dancing, or anything that gets your heart rate up for 30-45 mins) will certainly melt away the inches around your chest. I'd recommend swimming because that's the type of cardio exercise that's great for your heart, and your posture without putting your back or knees to the risk of injuries.

hope that helps! :)
Stay positive!
Claire for

Concerns about Breast Size

Claire Mier

Breast augmentation surgery related questions. Natural breath growth. Holistic medicine. General beauty tips.

Successful blog owner of the related topics

Publications , etc

Bachelor's degree in mass communications.