Concerns about Breast Size/small size

I an 22 years old and i ma only a size 32a and i feel that this is very small.I understand that I am of slim built however i would like to aleat be a b or c cup is there anything i can can do to help them get bigger.
P.S only natural techniques
Thank you

Hi Sana,

I know how you feel.. I was in that situation myself. I know its not the end of the world, but sometimes, it's hard to explain to others how frustrating it is to constantly be teased on or how insecure we can feel not being able to feel confident enough to wear certain clothing.

Firstly I want to know that natural breast enhancement is real and proven from time to time again (me as a living proof) that it works. So don't let anyone tell you it doesn't. Second, it's not about giving your body extra estrogen boost, it's about keeping your hormones balanced.

Read this post here start from there. If you have any further questions, feel free to let me know here or via the website's contact form.

Good luck!

Concerns about Breast Size

Claire Mier

Breast augmentation surgery related questions. Natural breath growth. Holistic medicine. General beauty tips.

Successful blog owner of the related topics

Publications , etc

Bachelor's degree in mass communications.