Concerns about Breast Size/Different sizes.

I am 19 years old.. A couple of weeks ago I noticed that my right breast is bigger than my left. I have never in my life noticed that before, and I am pretty diligent about doing self exams to check for any lumps or anything that may be of concern, so I would think I would have noticed it before. Nothing seems to be different about my right breast other than the fact that it seems to be a little more firm and tender than I remember. The difference in size isn't too dramatic (my right breast completely fills the bra cup and a little more, and my left breast barely fills the bra cup) but still noticeable. I am more embarrassed about it than anything.. Is there any natural ways to make my left breast grow some more to be more even with my right?? Or is it possible that I may still be developing and they will even out on their own even though I'm 19?? I understand that some variation in size is normal.. But I would still like to make them even just a little bit more even if possible.
Thank you!

Hi Madison,

It's completely naturally to have uneven breasts. In fact, more than 80% of women have noticeably uneven breasts. But that doesn't mean you should have to settle with that if you're not happy with it.

I can go on all day about different ways you can grow your breast size naturally. But if you wish you can read all about it my blog.

Hope you find the information there useful and let me know if you have any further questions.

Concerns about Breast Size

Claire Mier

Breast augmentation surgery related questions. Natural breath growth. Holistic medicine. General beauty tips.

Successful blog owner of the related topics

Publications , etc

Bachelor's degree in mass communications.