Concerns about Breast Size/can breasts stop growing for a while and grow again?

Question
Can your breasts stop growing and grow again a few years later. My breasts started developing when i was 14 or 15. I am now 17 and will be 18 in january. My breasts are a 32A and have been so from the start. Lately they've been hurting on and off. I am on depo provera for birth control. Ive been taking it for a year and a half. So could be breasts be growing again or is it a side effect of the birth control. If you need more information, just let me know.

Answer
Hi Sarah,

One of the birth control pills' side effects is the tingle in the chest area that may give the impression of the breast growth. In some cases, they do. But if it's not absolutely necessary for you to be on the pills, I'd suggest you find other means of contraceptions. The long-term side effects of birth control pills are severe and a person is required to take the pills as long as their intimate life is active.

Let's come back to the breast size topic, if you wish to grow your breasts without using implants, I recommend learning more about breast massage and do the massage twice a day after shower. You can use coconut oil or almond oil to massage them with. Just basically anything organic if you can find. Avoid using lotions or cream with paraben, mineral oil, and dimethicone.

You can read more about how to grow breast size naturally from my blog with you wish. GetCurvyNow.com

Hope you find the information useful!

Claire Mier

Concerns about Breast Size

Claire Mier