Concerns about Genital Size/Penis girth is too small: recomended sex technics to satisfy female partners

Hello there,

My penis length is satisfying but my girth is too small
11 cm circumference, or 4,3 inches.
I ve read that girth is more important than length
for women pleasure.
As dealing with such a small girth, i want to know
How big of a problem is it ? How much too small is it?
Can I still satisfy female partners ?
Do you recomend sex technics, ways to penetrate
My partner which might compensate ?

I have a banana curve penis style and I m
30 years old, so my girth is not going to

Thank you for your help.

So the average penis length among men is actually anywhere between 4-6 inches with 5.5 being the mean. Width is 1.5 inches as the mean with span anywhere between 1-2 inches in width, so penises are literally like snowflakes! They're all different and you're born with what you have unless you want to spend tens of thousands of dollars on painful corrective plastic surgery, which is absolute bullcrap because I believe you should work with what you're born with. While I have no idea what yours looks like, generally women have an easier time reaching orgasm via clitoral stimulation not vaginal. So anyway to give your partner the depth you need to reach climax, while giving them pleasure works great both ways! You should attempt to explore with multiple positions. Try cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (with you lying on your back and her on top) as women enjoy being in control and it allows them to control the depth of penetration. Or "doggie style" might allow her to play with her clitoris while allow you to enjoy the depth of her vagina and giving her extra stimulation. There are multiple ways to enjoy intercourse without resorting to missionary *yawn*. Let me know what you come up with!

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University