Concerns about Genital Size/testicles problems

i feel that my right testicles is being stretched internally since one month. Now since 2 or 3 days i have little pain in my right testicles. Kindly guide me what may be the problem for it. Suggest some medicine or guide me what to do.
Deepak kumar

Testicular pain could be caused by any number of problem but the "stretching" sensation your describing could be an indication of a rare phenomenon known as testicular torsion and its not really known how its caused, but it is a form of trauma and its characterized by severe pain, inflammation, and ultimately it can lead to testicular atrophy if not taken care of. I would make an appointment to see your physician immediately if I were you to make sure you're ok. OR it could be an indication of something else like a inguinal hernia, which is also something serious and that has to be corrected with surgery. Either way you have to see a doctor, so make an appointment and see your physician.

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University