Concerns about Genital Size/Vagina

Question
Vagina
Vagina  
Is this normal?i don't see a any hole.it looks like just flesh.also how can I see if I have my hymen?

Answer
Your hymen is sometimes a swath of skin that is located directly over top of the vaginal entrance. If you don't have one, then you weren't born with one! They can appear in different forms, some cover the whole opening, but have a hole in the middle, some look like swiss cheese, it just depends on your anatomy. The reason why you probably cant see a hole is because of the hymen, in which case it breaks during sexual intercourse, or some form of trauma. If you have additional questions, consider asking your primary care provider or specialist for more information and stay safe.

John

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice