Concerns about Genital Size/Vagina

Is this normal?i don't see a any looks like just flesh.also how can I see if I have my hymen?

Your hymen is sometimes a swath of skin that is located directly over top of the vaginal entrance. If you don't have one, then you weren't born with one! They can appear in different forms, some cover the whole opening, but have a hole in the middle, some look like swiss cheese, it just depends on your anatomy. The reason why you probably cant see a hole is because of the hymen, in which case it breaks during sexual intercourse, or some form of trauma. If you have additional questions, consider asking your primary care provider or specialist for more information and stay safe.

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University