Concerns about Genital Size/different textured labias..?

Is it normal for one labia to have a different texture than the other? My left labia is small with finger-like projections on the edges and skin tag looking bumps on the vulva... and my right labia is large, full, wrinkly, but smooth. I got the bumps on my left labia checked out, and was told it's just my skin texture. I noticed one more skin tag like bump recently on the left side. I was just wondering if all this is normal ...?

Hi A,

I do consider this to be quite normal for the same reason men have two different size testicles; one is larger than the other. Everyone has different quirks about their anatomy and especially when your specialist said there was nothing wrong should be an indicator that this is just a unique feature about you, so learn to live happily with it! Cheers.

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University