Concerns about Genital Size/Foreskin restoration

I decided to look into foreskin restoration, and from what I can gather, surgical restoration is definitely possible, but seems costly and painful.

There are a slew of other methods (tugging, weights, etc.) that I came across, but I have no idea if any of it is safe or if any of it even works. The websites make a lot of dubious claims, so I wanted to ask an expert for advice. Which of these devices actually work and which are safe? Is foreskin restoration really possible without surgery or is it all just smoke and mirrors?

Hi Ashley,

In this instance you found your way into a giant maze of lights and mirrors. The best anyone can hope for by "tugging" is some faux extra skin, but once you've been circumcised, unless you're willing to undergo "the knife," its not possible to get another foreskin. That's scar tissue down there as a result of your circumcision and it doesn't have the capacity to bend, stretch, or be manipulated. The best analogy I can give you is this: Imagine you lost an arm, or a leg and wanted it back. Can you tug on your remaining skin to create a new arm or leg? Sorry I had to disappoint you, but I'm not a fan, nor do I endorse that kind of stuff. However, if you do attempt to "go for it" and do the foreskin restoration, let me know how it works because I have no idea!

Best Wishes,

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University