Concerns about Genital Size/Please Help

I really want help or direction on where to go on this subject, it is not about my genital size, but I have been wanting to for the LONGEST time restore my foreskin because I believe it is unfair that it was done in my opinion.

I dont want to go through surgery, simply because I dont want the "down time" I hear about that, and I dont want fake stuff on my body like that, nor do I want skin grafts done.

I want this done naturally. I know the skin is quite stretchy. Do you have any advice on Natural At Home Foreskin Restoration?
Any techniques you may know about?

Ok Rowan,

So, first off, true foreskin restoration can only be done by a qualified urologist and it involves grafts and knives. I'm sorry but whatever Google searches you've done on this issue (and I've done the same ones)"natural restoration" is a complete and utter hoax. You can stretch the skin all you like and it will look absolutely and utterly ridiculous, but doing so will NOT grow new nerve endings, or blood vessels, or tissue to replace what you have lost. It's gone forever; period. The only way to substitute that dead tissue is to replace it with tissue from another area of your body that qualifies under those guidelines I just told you about. I, myself, understand peoples' predilections that somehow circumcision is a form of genital mutilation, but I don't see it that way. Especially because of the health consequences associated with having a foreskin and I for one am glad I don't have one, but if you pursue this route you need to speak to a doctor and no one else. Not "Tommy" the foreskin cream expert or "Joey" the rubber band guy; don't do it! Please! I am grateful you're at least asking a sexuality expert and not consulting Wikipedia on this, but if this is something you truly want, you're going to have to go through hell to get it.

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University