Concerns about Genital Size/unusual size

Question
Well, this is embarrassing, but I want to get some advice.  I had an injury while my wife was on top nearly 10 yrs ago.  I heard a pop & instant pain, then it started swelling up on the left side, while still erect!  I should've went to the ER, but don't like hospitals.  But when I woke up with a nearly all black penis & balls (I'm white), I made an appt.  They did ultrasounds & said I should've came in immediately.  But said that no severe damage showed up & thought it would probably heal itself.

It took a couple weeks to totally heal, & it was working OK, though I was taking it easy.  But it was never as good.  & it was a part of my divorce.  Now I'm in my mid 40s & it looks like it's been changing shape over the years.  Specifically size.  I think it was about 5 inches long, but now, being concerned, I measured it & it's a little less than 4 1/2.  But the big concern is that it's 6 3/4 inches in circumference.  I looked up averages online & they say it should be about 4 1/2.  That's a huge difference!

Have you ever heard anything like this?  Is there anything I can do to get it back to a normal shape?

Answer
Hi Rich,

You experience what is called "penile fracture" and unless you had undergone corrected surgery, because you have undoubtedly built up scar tissue from the injury over the decade, it remains that way forever. I don't suppose there's anyway you could share an image of it while its erect could you? You can privately send those images to me, so not everyone on the site has access to it, but I'm curious as to whether or not you have Peyronie's or not. If you're not comfortable discussing this with me, that's understandable, but if you cant share this information with me then please consult a specialist urologist if you're concerned about correcting this in the future.

Cheers my friend,

John

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice