Concerns about Genital Size/anxious

dear friend, you know I am 1.90 m tall and weight 130 kg. Once, when I was younger, my penis was almost 18 cm erect. But to be honest, during my entire life told me that my penis is so small to my size. sometimes my penis is 3,5 cm....can you imagine this penis for my 1.90 tall? I am 52 years old and now I do not care about it. What is your opinion? when it is cold my penis could be just 3 cm long...Am I normal?

As you get older you may find that your penis may decrease in size because of collagen decrease which is a natural part of aging. Your skin shrivels which gives the impression of shrinkage, but it's not a large decrease. As for length in general, a large study in Europe was reported of over 15,000 men who were measured for penis size and it was concluded that: "According to the teamís analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one."

So where do you measure up?

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University