Concerns about Genital Size/Pennis enlarge

Question
Hi i want to enlarge my pennis what is the best safest way to do it?

Answer
Greetings,

Unless you want to pay for thousands of dollars of ridiculous surgery and be in extradinary amounts of pain the answer is you can't enlarge it. You were born with what you have. I do not endorse "natural" enlarging techniques as those are all pure balogna and it may give you a centimeter at most. Positive mental health is one of several keys to a happy and fulfilling sex life so if you if believe in your adequacy then what you have is more than enough my friend.

Cheers,

John

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice