Concerns about Genital Size/Pennis enlarge

Hi i want to enlarge my pennis what is the best safest way to do it?

Unless you want to pay for thousands of dollars of ridiculous surgery and be in extradinary amounts of pain the answer is you can't enlarge it. You were born with what you have. I do not endorse "natural" enlarging techniques as those are all pure balogna and it may give you a centimeter at most. Positive mental health is one of several keys to a happy and fulfilling sex life so if you if believe in your adequacy then what you have is more than enough my friend.

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University