Concerns about Genital Size/Small penis?

Question
My small penis
My small penis  
QUESTION: Hello, my name is Michael and I am 21 years old. For a long time now I have thought that my penis is smaller than everyone else's. I know that it is not the end of the world if I have a tiny dick but I would greatly appreciate you taking a look at the picture and letting me know what you think. I can provide other photos of if you want I am not shy. Thank you very much.

ANSWER: Guess what Michael?

The average penis (during a longitudinal study of over 10,000 men in Europe) erect is 5 and a half inches. Flaccid is about 3.1 inches, so if you fall in those areas there is NOTHING wrong with what you have my friend! 😄

Cheers,

John

Flaccid measurement
Flaccid measurement  

Erect measurement
Erect measurement  
QUESTION: Hello again John, thank you for answering my question and I'm sorry I took so long to ask you this follow up. I read your response and the statistics about flaccid and erect penis sizes. I had never measured my own penis before so this intrigued me, but I did not know the correct method to do this. Could you look at my pictures and tell me if I measured myself correctly? I used a standard 12 inch ruler for both measurements and it did seem a bit difficult to measure. My flaccid penis looked to be only about 2 inches and my erect was closer to 6 inches and this did not seem right compared to your numbers. Do my measurements look right compared to my size in the photos?

Answer
If you had moved the ruler to be flush against your pelvis bone directly above the penis that would have been the correct reading. Your penis looks perfectly fine to me and there are vast differences between flaccid and erect measurements which is why they are only an indicator not a prediction of something wrong with you. The point is to be satisfied with what you have; remember that you're beautiful just the way you are. A number is just a number.

Cheers,

John

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice