Concerns about Genital Size/frustrated

I am not sure if this fits what you can answer..

I bought some ben wa(?) Balls, they are glass, were highly rated and pretty heavy. Paper says it can take weeks to months to hold them in while standing, well, I can jump and they stay in. Literally no effort to hold them in, so I feel like they are doing nothing. I had a 9lb baby 3 years ago and ever since I have felt like I'm broken, like my vaginal walls just totally released and are loose. But I don't know how to work them if I don't even have to hold the balls in. So how can I fix it

Vaginal wall elasticity will garner down to a more normative size closer to where you were before the birth, but your vaginal walls will never be exactly the same as when they were before the birth. That's not exactly a bad thing, but with Kegel exercises, meditation, and deep breathing you can learn to exercise your pelvic muscles the same as any other in your body. Men can do Kegel's too, so in essence there is no 'fix' but there's nothing stopping you from having a normal sex life.

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University