Concerns about Genital Size/Is my penis size normal?

Question
Hello, I'm 15 and my penis length is at about 6.7 Inches and the girth is at almost 5 inches. Would this be considered large, small or normal? Also will it grow much more? At the moment I am at just before 4 on the Tanner scale so does that my mean my penis can grow any more in lenth or girth? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Answer
James,

An International Journal of Urology study last year was done on about 10,000 men and asked that very same question: Is my penis normal? The average erect penis size among the sample population was 5.1 inches, so you're a little over the average mark. Since you're still in the middle of puberty is likely for your body to keep growing. However, I wouldn't vest to much time in worrying about your size. Whatever you were born with is what you should be happy having.

Cheers,

John

Concerns about Genital Size

John Brice