Concrete/Flatwork/Spray paint.

Question
What can I use to remove spray paint from brick?Thanks!

Answer
Randy,

The porosity of most bricks make this very difficult.  Sorry I don't have a better answer, but a wire brush is likely going to be the best to remove most of it.  If it's an ongoing problem, like graffiti, then there are some fantastic coatings that if it happens again, they won't stick.

Soda, or another type of blasting may work, but not something a typical homeowner has around.

To my knowledge paint strippers, thinners, etc won't do much.

you may visit www.thegrimescene.com and see if there are any forum posts for that.  Many professionals on that site should be willing to help.

Concrete/Flatwork

John Hutchins