Concrete/Flatwork/Concrete Slab

Question
I have a 3 x 6 foot concrete slab that has dropped in towards the house. To large to lift and to big to break up. My question is can I pour a new slab over top of the old. The old slab has not moved in about 4 years.Any help would be appreciated.

Peter

Answer
It may be possible, but not the best solution typically.  How many inches has it dropped?

It's not big piece of concrete and if you could break it up and replace that would be better.  Could be a weekend project that would require a few bags of concrete mix to redo properly.

Patch products may be an alternative, follow instructions on depth that these products should be used on.  

Climate may also be an issue.  Is this high traffic area with lots of freeze-thaw?

Hope this helps, really need more info.  

Concrete/Flatwork

John Hutchins