Concussions - Head and Neck Injury/whiplash

Hello the other night I was driving in the dark And hit a curb median I wasn't going to fast I was trying to make a turn my car hit   preety hard I feel like I    might have a whiplash My neck and back  hurts like a was jarred but they fell better But my head hurts and burns on the top of my head Will that go away on it own I don't feel dizzy  Thank you for your time Carolyn

When you have an injury to your head-neck area that is serious.
You need to have films taken such as MRI, CT Scan or X-Ray of the head-neck area.
Once I can analyze these films then I can give you some concrete answers as to what sort of condition you are in and if there is something that you can do to get better.

All the best,

Dr Arnone
St Louis, MO

Twitter      @DrArnone

Concussions - Head and Neck Injury

Robert A. Arnone, D.C.

I can answer questions in regards to head or neck injury mainly in regards to youth or adult athletes. In my St Louis Office I have extensive experience in helping Concussion patients and those suffering from Whiplash Injury after a Car Accident. I cannot answer any questions in regards to Medications or Surgeries unless the person is looking for an option to improve or regain their health without Drugs or Surgery.

I am a board certified and licensed doctor that specializes in the head-neck injury in children & adults. I have helped Concussed Athletes from as young as 2 years old to The Professional Level with 90% Results of some improvement, much improvement, or total improvement. My unique approach is very different from what other doctors and hospitals are doing in regards to head-neck injury. We look at a physical aspect of this phenomenon, measure it, analyze it and correct it in order to achieve the amazing results that we are seeing.

MSCA AMC St Louis Mens Lacrosse League - Player St Louis Kings Lacrosse Club - Select Team Coach Metro Lacrosse - Coach

Ladue News City Holistic

Elmont Memorial High School Nassau Junior College Adelphi University Life University

2010 Hawk Award - AMC 2011 Eagle Award - AMC

NHL Star Player from St Louis Blues - Problem was shown to him, then corrected, within a few short months he was back and playing with no problems after being out for a year. 10 year old Lacrosse Star-Had Concussion and exhibited fatigue following. We corrected the head-neck mis-alignment and he was better by the next day.