Concussions - Head and Neck Injury/X-rays

Question
I am wondering if you can put my mind at ease.  I just had 6 x-rays of my neck and back and I am actually freaking out.  I am very concerned about the radiation.  What can I do now that it has already been done?

Answer
Dear Concerned,
I wouldn't be too concerned about the radiation from 6 xrays.  Do you have a cell phone?
You get more radiation on a consistent basis from your cell phone and that cannot save  your life (unless you are using it to call someone to help you).  Getting some radiation in a trade off to learn about nervous system interference and then have that corrected will benefit you much more than the radiation.
Eat plenty of raw vegetables and fruits whenever possible as that is the best nutritionally for your cells, and then be sure that your nervous system is functioning properly at all times, that will give you the best odds to be healthy especially if you can get some form of regular exercise and adequate sleep to boot.

All The Best,

Dr Robert Arnone
St Louis, MO 63141
(314)995-5719

Concussions - Head and Neck Injury

Robert A. Arnone, D.C.