Concussions - Head and Neck Injury/X-rays

I am wondering if you can put my mind at ease.  I just had 6 x-rays of my neck and back and I am actually freaking out.  I am very concerned about the radiation.  What can I do now that it has already been done?

Dear Concerned,
I wouldn't be too concerned about the radiation from 6 xrays.  Do you have a cell phone?
You get more radiation on a consistent basis from your cell phone and that cannot save  your life (unless you are using it to call someone to help you).  Getting some radiation in a trade off to learn about nervous system interference and then have that corrected will benefit you much more than the radiation.
Eat plenty of raw vegetables and fruits whenever possible as that is the best nutritionally for your cells, and then be sure that your nervous system is functioning properly at all times, that will give you the best odds to be healthy especially if you can get some form of regular exercise and adequate sleep to boot.

All The Best,

Dr Robert Arnone
St Louis, MO 63141

Concussions - Head and Neck Injury

Robert A. Arnone, D.C.

I can answer questions in regards to head or neck injury mainly in regards to youth or adult athletes. In my St Louis Office I have extensive experience in helping Concussion patients and those suffering from Whiplash Injury after a Car Accident. I cannot answer any questions in regards to Medications or Surgeries unless the person is looking for an option to improve or regain their health without Drugs or Surgery.

I am a board certified and licensed doctor that specializes in the head-neck injury in children & adults. I have helped Concussed Athletes from as young as 2 years old to The Professional Level with 90% Results of some improvement, much improvement, or total improvement. My unique approach is very different from what other doctors and hospitals are doing in regards to head-neck injury. We look at a physical aspect of this phenomenon, measure it, analyze it and correct it in order to achieve the amazing results that we are seeing.

MSCA AMC St Louis Mens Lacrosse League - Player St Louis Kings Lacrosse Club - Select Team Coach Metro Lacrosse - Coach

Ladue News City Holistic

Elmont Memorial High School Nassau Junior College Adelphi University Life University

2010 Hawk Award - AMC 2011 Eagle Award - AMC

NHL Star Player from St Louis Blues - Problem was shown to him, then corrected, within a few short months he was back and playing with no problems after being out for a year. 10 year old Lacrosse Star-Had Concussion and exhibited fatigue following. We corrected the head-neck mis-alignment and he was better by the next day.