Concussions - Head and Neck Injury/whiplash

Rose H. wrote at 2013-06-17 13:16:35
My email address is recoveryisit@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Ross

Concussions - Head and Neck Injury

Robert A. Arnone, D.C.

I can answer questions in regards to head or neck injury mainly in regards to youth or adult athletes. In my St Louis Office I have extensive experience in helping Concussion patients and those suffering from Whiplash Injury after a Car Accident. I cannot answer any questions in regards to Medications or Surgeries unless the person is looking for an option to improve or regain their health without Drugs or Surgery.

I am a board certified and licensed doctor that specializes in the head-neck injury in children & adults. I have helped Concussed Athletes from as young as 2 years old to The Professional Level with 90% Results of some improvement, much improvement, or total improvement. My unique approach is very different from what other doctors and hospitals are doing in regards to head-neck injury. We look at a physical aspect of this phenomenon, measure it, analyze it and correct it in order to achieve the amazing results that we are seeing.

MSCA AMC St Louis Mens Lacrosse League - Player St Louis Kings Lacrosse Club - Select Team Coach Metro Lacrosse - Coach

Ladue News City Holistic GetWellSTL.com TheConcussionBlog.com

Elmont Memorial High School Nassau Junior College Adelphi University Life University

2010 Hawk Award - AMC 2011 Eagle Award - AMC

NHL Star Player from St Louis Blues - Problem was shown to him, then corrected, within a few short months he was back and playing with no problems after being out for a year. 10 year old Lacrosse Star-Had Concussion and exhibited fatigue following. We corrected the head-neck mis-alignment and he was better by the next day.