Concussions - Head and Neck Injury/pain

Question
Hi. I am not sure if you remember me but I fell on the crown of my head. I fell off my porch. Anyway, you offered to look at the xrays of my head.

The first thing I need to know is how much you will charge me to look at them?
Second, I've noticed that the side of my head is sore, like a bruise. If I touch it, then it really hurts. Anyway, I haven't fallen since but have had some close calls. It just seems like I loose my balance more than I remember doing before. I don't feel dizzy or anything. Should I go to my hosp emergency room? see a head and  neck specialist or a chiropractor? I know something isn't right. I just don't know what.

Answer
Miss Joyce,
I do remember you, I actually just replied to your last question with a brief quote for you.
Although I do not know you, I would like to help you.
If it will make it easier for you financially and since you dont really know me yet, I would be willing to divide the costs in half for you. I do not like to get into numbers online but since the last message was private, just divide it in half.
Yes, it sounds like there is something wrong at the head and upper neck area that proper analysis would reveal.
All the best,
Dr Arnone
(314)995-5719

Concussions - Head and Neck Injury

Robert A. Arnone, D.C.