Concussions - Head and Neck Injury/Pain in th back of head

QUESTION: Dear doctor,

I have been experiencing this problem for the last 2 and half years. I feel pain in my neck left side and the area just beneath the neck is quite stiff according to a physio. I also feel a mild pain on the back of my head left side. The mild pain stays in the left side, sometimes middle, sometimes it goes a little down just above the neck. I also feels my left side of the head is a bit heavy. Please tell me what's the cause. I have also attached a photo of my back of head showing the area with my fingers at where the mild pain tends to happen.

Thank you

ANSWER: Shahan,
It is difficult to know with certainty what the problem is without examining you first.
Did you have an injury or accident that may have set this into motion?
I will tell you that if you have an Upper Cervical Subluxation (which is an upper neck misalignment) it could be potentially causing the problems you described to me.
Again, I would be able to know for sure after examination.
I have had many people travel great distances to come see me for help and you are welcome to if you need to.
However, lets first see if there is someone closer to where you live that may be able to help you.
I will suggest that you start out by searching for an "Upper Cervical Specific Doctor of Chiropractic" or "Upper Cervical Chiropractor"
Also someone known as a "Brainstem Specialist" or practices the "Brainstem Procedure", this has to do with Precise Upper Spine Realignment, not surgery, not drugs. Write me back with who you have found out there and I can let you know who is the best one to choose.

All the best,

Dr Robert Arnone
Head-Neck Injury Specialty
Brainstem Procedure
Arnone Specific Chiropractic
1475 Fairgrounds Road Suite 124-128
St Charles, MO 63301

QUESTION: Dear Doctor,

I had an injury back in 1999. This is I fall down from a ladder like three steps on a hard surface and there was a bleeding from my head. I am attaching a a picture of the cut I had on my hard area. You can see it.

Very likely caused a disrelationship between your head and neck. I cannot say for sure unless I was to check you first.
There is only so much that talking can do to explain what is likely going on, there comes a time to know what is happening and then take the appropriate action, that time for you is now.
If you would like to come see me personally my healing center is less than 10 minutes from the Airport and there are two hotels across the street.
Otherwise, I would be happy to try and find you a specialist that I could wholeheartedly recommend?

All the Best,

Dr Robert Arnone
Head-Neck Injury Specialty
Concussions, Whiplash & Trauma
Brain Stem Procedure
Arnone Specific Chiropractic
124 Fairgrounds Road Suites 124-130
St Charles, MO 63301

Concussions - Head and Neck Injury

Robert A. Arnone, D.C.

I can answer questions in regards to head or neck injury mainly in regards to youth or adult athletes. In my St Louis Office I have extensive experience in helping Concussion patients and those suffering from Whiplash Injury after a Car Accident. I cannot answer any questions in regards to Medications or Surgeries unless the person is looking for an option to improve or regain their health without Drugs or Surgery.

I am a board certified and licensed doctor that specializes in the head-neck injury in children & adults. I have helped Concussed Athletes from as young as 2 years old to The Professional Level with 90% Results of some improvement, much improvement, or total improvement. My unique approach is very different from what other doctors and hospitals are doing in regards to head-neck injury. We look at a physical aspect of this phenomenon, measure it, analyze it and correct it in order to achieve the amazing results that we are seeing.

MSCA AMC St Louis Mens Lacrosse League - Player St Louis Kings Lacrosse Club - Select Team Coach Metro Lacrosse - Coach

Ladue News City Holistic

Elmont Memorial High School Nassau Junior College Adelphi University Life University

2010 Hawk Award - AMC 2011 Eagle Award - AMC

NHL Star Player from St Louis Blues - Problem was shown to him, then corrected, within a few short months he was back and playing with no problems after being out for a year. 10 year old Lacrosse Star-Had Concussion and exhibited fatigue following. We corrected the head-neck mis-alignment and he was better by the next day.