Conservative Judaism/Request for Phrase

Question
Rabbi:
 We would like to honor a long time volunteer Jewish Cemetery Administrator who has worked tirelessly to manage and maintain or Cemeteries...of a small town Conservative Congregation for many many years.
 We would like to present him with a plaque, suitably engraved with a Hebrew Quotation, proverb, "bitooey", etc reflecting his righteous dedication to such an important task.
 Can you suggest any such suitable quotation, etc.?
         Todah Rabah,
         Jerry Schwell

Answer
Dear Jerry

Sorry for the delay for a righteous deed on your part.

Just a couple of thoughts -  it is very hard to be succinct. I don't know of a specific Hebrew bitui.

My most earnest suggestion and advice is to speak with your own local clergy.

"Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer." ~Author Unknown

"Volunteers are love in motion!"  ~Author Unknown

"Hesed shel emet" is the highest form of kindness.

Best wishes

Shanah Tovah

Rabbi Dov  

Conservative Judaism

Rabbi Barry Dov Lerner