Conservatives/Hillary

Question
QUESTION: What do conservatives find so objectionable about Hillary other than fears of continuing some of Obama's policies? And don't tell me it has to do with her e-mail. As far as I'm concerned her mail was safer there than the state department servers which were hacked. lol.

ANSWER: Hi James,
Her email server was less secure than the State Dept government servers.
In fact the FBI director said Gmail had more security than what she had set up. The FBI also said there a probability her server was hacked.
Set it up in itself was violation federal records act.

One is her long history of dishonesty and lies are major concern. Here are just some of them.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/fals
She was entangled in many Clinton era scandals, Whitewater & Travelgate..
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/27/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-scandals
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-brief-guide-to-clinton-scandals-from-travelg

Next there the fact she was will to lie to families of those killed in Benghazi.
Those lies, were simply to not admit there had been terrorist act on 9/11 near an election.
She emailed her daughter the night of attack saying it terror attack.
What she told the families in front of caskets was they would arrest the person who made horrible video, that caused the protest that turned violent.

Next you have overall time as Sec. of State. This is her only executive position.
First, for the first time in 33 years we had death of ambassadore.
This very rare event its only happened 7 in US History.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/the-seven-u-s-ambassadors-killed-in-the-line-of-
That is huge negative.

At best she had no accomplishments.
The Russian reset was failure as was most her policy's in the Middle East.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/was-hillary-clinton-a-good-secretary-of-state/2014/05/30/16daf9c0-e5d4-11e3-a86b-362fd5443d19_story.html

In her Senate career bills she wrote that became law, there are only 3.
1)Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act
2)A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at
2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the
"Major George Quamo Post Office Building".
3)A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A,
located in Orchard Park, New York, as the
"Timothy J. Russert Highway"

So has no real accomplishments as Senator.

Democrat Jerry Zeifman, a counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Clinton on the Watergate investigation; said engaged in unethical behaviour while working for that committee.
https://www.truthorfiction.com/clinton-watergate/

So basically you have person with a history of scandals and questionable ethics, who lies a lot. Her only executive experience was mostly a failure. Her time in the Senate, she named a post office and road and funded a historic site.

QUESTION: One statistician who has proven to be right most of the time predicts an 80% chance that Hillary will beat Trump. What does that say about Trump?

Answer
Hi again,
I do not know who made the prediction so I can comment on that itself.
Predictions this far out are close to meaningless. Carter was up double digits at this time 1980.
He lost to Reagan in landslide. The same thing hold true Dukakis and GHW Bush in 1988. Until you get past the first debate and pollster start using likely voters as opposed to registered voters they use early on; you have no idea where an election will end up. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/ The polling now show Clinton's lead as shrinking and hanging around 43% support. That expected number Democrats turning out as the base. At this point that not good for her. Its means she is not pulling in unaffiliated voters. The expected base for Republicans is 36% and he polling above that in most places. Given she a known politician.  Again there a long way to go. Polling showed GW Bush easily beating Gore until the DUI arrest became public the weekend before the election. Some of his voters stayed home he won by 534 votes in Fla.
This election cycle with a true outsider running against insider anything can happen.
Hillary supporters should be very concerned about how much money she spend and the polls have not moved. Trump has spent very little money at this point. A wild card in this race is Trump seems to be pulling in many new voters.  

Conservatives

Paul Edward Zukowski