Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Disc stuck in my PS3

Question
I have a PS3 1st generation 80GB and it has recently died.  It won't turn on (yellow/red light of death) and the disc will not eject.  I have already dried a manual disc eject.  How can I retrieve my game from my PS3 system?

Answer
Since it is a first generation PS3, It's most likely not under warranty anymore. I believe it is in warranty for two years when you buy it. So since sony would likely charge a lot to fix or replace your system, you can go ahead and take it apart starting with the screws underneath the system. That would normally void the warranty, but since it's an old model, it's warranty ran out years ago probably. Be glad it lasted that long... xbox 360's usually don't last a year lol. If I were you, I'd get either of the slim models.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd