Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Research Paper

Question
Dear Mr. Gameusurper

My name is Michelle Lopez, and I'm a student at Center for Academic Success, a charter high school in Douglas Arizona.  I'm in my senior year, and my English teacher Mr. Fauver, has assigned us to do a research paper.  We could choose whatever we wanted, and since I'm a video game fan, I thought this could be the perfect opportunity to learn more about it.  I'm most interested in how they became what they are now in terms of technology, jobs and history.  I was wondering if you would be willing to answer five or six short questions and if you'd give me permission to use some of your answers as citations in my paper.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Michelle

Answer
Hello Michelle, I am sincerely sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just became aware of your question. I am not able to see new emails on my phone for some reason, and I check them on my computer infrequently at best. I am also a full time student and have been really busy lately. I have a severe backlog to sift through. I see you posted this in mid October. If you happen to still be needing an answer to this, feel free to contact me with those questions. Even if not, I would be glad to answer anything I can that you want to know purely for your own knowledge. So ask away. I will make sure I keep an eye on any message from you.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

gameusurper