Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/SNES War of the Gems

Question
Hi

I have an original copy of the game War of the Gems for the SNES, my copy is NTSC, I am trying to play this game on a PAL Console with an adapter, when i start the game, it tells me that game is not suitable for the PAL console, but the game continues, i can play the first level, but then comes back to the beginning, shows me the message that the game is not suitable for PAL and let me do the first level again. This never happened with all NTSC games i have, does this game has a special blocker on it? How do i disable that, so i can finish the game?

Thank you very much

Answer
There are really only two options at this point. The first being if you have a switch to convert from 50 to 60 and if not then you are faced with the dreaded fact of modding. As I do not know much about modding I won't give you too much advice on that but I do know you can find the info online. If we're up to me I would download a emulator and run the game as a ROM. Due to the fact you already own the game there would no issue with that route. Sry I couldn't be of more help hope it all works out for you.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher