Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/F1 2012

I will be buying code master's F1 2012 video game. Would it play better on xbox or play station? Would you recommend  any optional accessories?   thanks

The game will most likely look slightly better on the PS3 since the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox. You could buy a staring wheel for your racing games, but I wouldn't do that unless you love your racing games because they are usually over $100.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

I can help you with almost any video game console game. If you are stumped in a game and do not know what to do next, I would be glad to help you. I can also provide you with cheats and gameShark codes for any console. I can also answer questions regarding emulators and roms for the NES, SNES, GBA, and sega genesis. I can help you on some PC games, but that depends on the game. The only types of games I may not be able to help you with are racing and sports game.

I can get walkthroughs and cheats on virtually any video game. I am good at researching information on the Internet. I also have knowledge to help people with their emulators and roms. I am also a member of yahoo answers and answer bag, so I have experience with answering other peoples questions.

When I was in high school, I was in the chess club and video game club.

Diploma (Elk Grove High School)

Honer Roll (high school)