Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/F1 2012

Question
I will be buying the code master F1 2012 video game. Would it play better on xbox or play station? What is your recommendation? Also are their any optional accessories that you would recommend?   thanks

Answer
Well, this is more of an opinion question. I prefer playstion because the graphics are better and I like the controllers more. As for the accessories, also a personal choice. I prefer the play with just the controller because there are less things to worry about but it's pretty fun if you have the wheel and pedals and shifter. All in all I would say the playstation is the better choice and get whatever accessories you like to play with. Hope this helps  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher