Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/PS3 photos & music import

I have recently puchased and set up a 160 GB PS3. I can not get it to copy onto it's HD jpegs or MP3 music. It sees and displays photos from my flashdrive and home made CD's. When I tell it to copy them it says their are none. The same thing happens with music from my flash drive and home made CD's.

The only thing I can think of is the cd is copyright protected. If you bought and downloaded from itunes and put it on a disc then it becomes protected... that's what I read online anyways.... Thanks apple. As for the pictures I have no idea. Either you have no space left or its something else. In the settings list on the xmb, go down to media servers and turn it on. If its on then try turning it off. I never had this  issue before.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd

I can answer any questions about Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, PSP, Xbox, and Super Nintendo. I've been playing games since 1996 starting with Star Fox 64.

I still own over 250 games for Playstation 3 and 2 alone. I also have beaten most of these games that were worth beating. The only games I wont know too much about is xbox 360 games because they do not appeal to me especially when it costs money to play online. I'm akways a gamer on a budget, so I get games when they are either used or marked down in price. I played and own all of the best games you can think of, yes including Gears Of war games and Halo games, so I know exactly what I like in games and what I don't like. For example, Gear was fun in horde mode for a little until the automatic covering system was happening too much and it was hard to run for long. The chainsaw was awesome though.

I've only been through High School. I graduated in 2008. I was enrolled in Devry that year but due to extreme prices, I backed out of it. The course I was going for was game design and programming.

Even though it's not an actual award, I have 2940 trophies as of May 13, 2012 for Playstation 3.