Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/PS3 photos & music

Question
I just puchased and set up a 160 GB PS3. I can not get it to copy onto it's HD jpegs or MP3 music. It sees and displays photos from my flashdrive and home made CD's. When I tell it to copy them it says their are none. The same thing happens with music from my flash drive and home made CD's.

Answer
(this is for flash drive) Ok first you want to address the simple solution. When you plug in the device highlight it and instead of pressing (x) press (triangle). Then click on display all. Try it from there, if not then you will have to go one step further. Plug the drive into your computer and format it to FAT32. Then repeat the process.   As for the CD it may also be a format issue. However there is another solution which is to connect your computer and PS3 via the media server which is one of the icons on your main PS3 bar. Hope this helps let me know  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher