Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Ps3 vs xbox 360

Question
What should I get a ps3 or xbox 360?? I want nba 2k13 so do you know what console has better graphics and features for this game? Also overall do you know what the better system is xbox or ps3? Lastly when you are playing online on ps3 with your friends do both of you need to have the game to play it or if one of you have the game can you still both play it. Can you do this with xbox? Thanks!!

Answer
In my honest opinion, get a PS3. It has free internet but an optional Playstation Plus that costs 17.99 every three months or 50 bucks every year, but it's not needed at all to play online with friends. Xbox 360 requires you to have xbox live GOLD to play online with people, so you'd have to pay the 50 bucks a year just to play online with a friend. Microsoft is more money hungry than Sony when it comes to games. Playstation Store has tons of free games, but the best are of course for Playstation Plus to make that worth while. I own over a hundred PS store games alone lol. I get them for free for the duration of my playstation plus and they are free every time I renew my PS plus if I choose to. You don't need playstation plus to play online. Graphics on the PS3 are more clear and detailed than the Xbox 360 but not by much. You gotta think... PS3 is a year newer than the Xbox so it does have better stats than Xbox. Also it uses a blu-ray drive and blu-ray discs which are much better than the HD DVDs the xbox uses. Movies are making a shift towards Blu-Ray currently and that will be the replacement to dvds until the next format comes around. Generally PS3 games have more features than xbox does and it's always on one disc, not two or three like xbox games lol. For both of the systems, you and your friend need to have the game to play online. Congratulations on getting NBA 2K13. You should be pretty happy with that game as I was with NBA 2K9. Since it is an EA Sports game, and EA Sports is stingy with their games usually, both consoles will have the same features in the game. I hope you choose the right system and save money in the long run :) Oh also, when PS4 and Xbox 720 finally get announced officially, I suggest PS4, but thats a year or two off lol.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd