Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Reduced Price

I think the Nintendo WiiU came out fairly recently. I don't suppose you know when a game system starts to go down in price? Do you think waiting until after the New year would help much?

Gday James,

I really don't see the Wii U coming down in price for a long time.  With the Next X-box and PlayStation possibly released about this time next year there is no new competition of the system.

The only 2 factors that will drive the price down is competition (Again the price may drop a month or so before a new system enters the market) or if it is not selling well.  (And I can't see that happening for this Nintendo console)

So unfortunitily the new year I don't foresee a drop in price.  (You might get a better pack in bundle but not a better price)

Hope this helps.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

I can Answer Video Game Compatability Problems (PAL, NTSC, JAP) for Atari 2600, 5200, NES, Super Nintendo/SFC, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, GBA, DS, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive/Genisis, Game Gear, Mega CD, Nomad, Saturn, Dreamcast, Lynx, Jagura, Philips CDI, 3DO, Playstation, PS2, PSP and Xbox. Plus Ways around them to play wrong regions games on most consoles.

I also have an extensive knowledge of service and repair with most home consoles as well as arcade/pinball machines.

I have a reasonable general knowledge of most new to older games (I personally own about 1000 games and almost every console known to man.)

Playstation, SNES, SATURN, Genisis/MD, NES, MS conversions. Controler conversions SNES to NES. Game conversion. Multi Carts. Remix and re-wire. PSP repair. Arcade building and customising. Video Game repair