Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Twisted Metal series

Question
I've played almost all of the Twisted Metal games, except Twisted Metal: Small-Brawl. In the Twisted Metal series, it is hard for me to tell who probably won the contest. On the Twisted Metal wiki, it said Outlaw win the first Twisted Metal game. Who won the others? If you can't answer this question, can you tell me who can on this site?

Answer
TM 1 for the technical answer would be Outlaw
TM 2 was Twister because in Head-On Calypso says so
Black  would be Shadow unless you go on the basis that it never happened
Head-On Would be Outlaw 2

The trouble you would run into would be that maybe Calypso won them all and the every one winning is intact just a lie because Calypso devours their souls anyway. Well that's open to interpretation. Hope this helps  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher