Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Skyrim Fortify restoration glitch

Question
I am trying to do this glitch but it when i do it the numbers on my armor will increase to about 20 the they will stop even if i do the glitch right the will not increase please tell me how to make this glitch work to its full potential.

Answer
I had heard this game was riddled with glitches. Apparently, some rather game breaking ones at that. I will say I have never played Skyrim before nor have I any experience doing the glitch you speak of. However, I did do a little searching on YouTube and found a few videos that seem to demonstrate what you are talking about.

By PimplyPete - narrated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYY_tpiZYBE

By Rocky Price - credit to pms00 - captions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnBv1WIqFSA

Original pms00 video with link to gamefaqs board on this topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9m7owVg_w&list=PL96F8F373BAA0849F&index=18&feat

I can't vouch for the validity of their methods. But if for some reason neither of these work, I'm sure you can find numerous others there as well. In addition, you can also do some research on the Skyrim boards at www.gamefaqs.com

I do not know what version of the game you are playing. It sounds like some of these bugs have been fixed in patches on the systems that can do that. So if for some reason you are finding that a glitch does not work anymore, perhaps it has been fixed.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

gameusurper