Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Ps3

Hi Dustin,
Will a Ps3 game bought in the USA work on a UK console?
Thanks, Ray

Hello Ray, and thanks for being my first question :)

Yes a game bought in America will work on a UK system. PS3 games are not region locked. Blu Ray movies are for some reason. One thing to remember: UK DLC will not work in most cases, so that can cause headaches having to buy DLC from the US store as you need a card and address registered in the US.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd

I can answer any questions about Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, PSP, Xbox, and Super Nintendo. I've been playing games since 1996 starting with Star Fox 64.

I still own over 250 games for Playstation 3 and 2 alone. I also have beaten most of these games that were worth beating. The only games I wont know too much about is xbox 360 games because they do not appeal to me especially when it costs money to play online. I'm akways a gamer on a budget, so I get games when they are either used or marked down in price. I played and own all of the best games you can think of, yes including Gears Of war games and Halo games, so I know exactly what I like in games and what I don't like. For example, Gear was fun in horde mode for a little until the automatic covering system was happening too much and it was hard to run for long. The chainsaw was awesome though.

I've only been through High School. I graduated in 2008. I was enrolled in Devry that year but due to extreme prices, I backed out of it. The course I was going for was game design and programming.

Even though it's not an actual award, I have 2940 trophies as of May 13, 2012 for Playstation 3.