Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/kh3 on ps3

is there any way that kingdom hearts 3 could be on the ps3 thanks for you time sorry this is a short question.

Because the game is being developed for a newer system (PS4), it would not be able to be effectively played on the older console (PS3).  With every new console there are additional features and requirements that the games have to meet- ones that are often not supported on an older console. However, the PS4 was announced to be backwards compatible which means you should be able to play all your PS3 games on it. I also checked and there are no plans to release KH3 for both the PS3 and PS4 consoles. While there is a possibility that this may change, as some PS3 titles were also concurrently released on PS2 as well, KH3 is only planned for release on PS4 & Xbox One.

So, no. As it stands, KH3 will only be able to be played on PS4 or Xbox One.

Thanks for asking and let me know if I can help you further. =)

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Helen Joan Casper

Ever since I played "Pong" in the early 80's, I've been a video game aficionado. I can answer hardware & games questions about all games from console to PC on all systems and platforms. I can answer hardware questions about all systems (including PS1 - PS4, Wii, NES, SNES, PSP, Vita, DS (all), GBA, GB, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One). I can also answer PC game questions, especially Second Life, Vampire: Bloodlines, and all Sims questions. I am especially knowledgeable in all Valve Software games (Half-Life 1&2, Portal 1&2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike:Source, CS:GO, Dota 2) and Square-Enix (formerly SquareSoft) games. If I haven't played the game yet I will research it and help you find the answer, renting the game if necessary. I can answer gaming community questions as well and am intimately familiar with games with multiplayer micro-economies (Second Life & Steam games) I cannot answer questions about Action Replay. I will not answer questions regarding illegal usage of software or activities which violate the Terms of Service for any company. If it is an independent game that has not been widely published and/or a game only released in some countries, I may not be able to help with it either (sadly!) but I will try.

I have been an expert here since 2000 (under the name of Helen Chipman) and also volunteer on numerous other game-related websites and forums. I was also an expert here in games/roleplaying games, weddings, childbirth, and doulas. I have 13+ years online community management experience (8 of which are in video game/game-related communities) and am a former GameStop store manager. I have 30+ years experience playing video games- both console and PC.

Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology.