Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Pokemon statigies

Question
do you know how to come up with a strategie only using Gengar, doublege, and Armaldo?

Answer
I need a little bit more information to help me answer your question.

1. Which Pokémon game are you playing?
2. When you say "doublege", are you referring to the double-edge attack or something else entirely?
3. What kind of strategies do you need?  Are you trying to get past a specific point in the game?  Do you just want general strategies for those Pokémon?

Please answer these questions so that I may help you further. Thanks! =)

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Helen Joan Casper