Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/xbox 360

Hello from Italy i would like to get a new Xbox 360 stingray for Christmas , problem is my older Samsung LCD 720p hd ready doesn't support hdmi , so my curiosity was does the stingray still support the HDTV Av cable that was shipped with my old Xbox pro ?  as my console broke but i  did preserve that cable if you tell me I'm able to still use it with the  the stingray i like over the slim i will get a stingray unless only the slim supports this kind of hdtv cable for people with older no hdmi lcd like mine let me know as i plan get one of the 2 even if i like stingray more over the slim thanks .

Gday Luca,

According to the Xbox wiki page the cables are universal across the Xbox family.

By a quick look at the back it supports both the original XBOX AV and HDMI cables so you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

I can Answer Video Game Compatability Problems (PAL, NTSC, JAP) for Atari 2600, 5200, NES, Super Nintendo/SFC, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, GBA, DS, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive/Genisis, Game Gear, Mega CD, Nomad, Saturn, Dreamcast, Lynx, Jagura, Philips CDI, 3DO, Playstation, PS2, PSP and Xbox. Plus Ways around them to play wrong regions games on most consoles.

I also have an extensive knowledge of service and repair with most home consoles as well as arcade/pinball machines.

I have a reasonable general knowledge of most new to older games (I personally own about 1000 games and almost every console known to man.)

Playstation, SNES, SATURN, Genisis/MD, NES, MS conversions. Controler conversions SNES to NES. Game conversion. Multi Carts. Remix and re-wire. PSP repair. Arcade building and customising. Video Game repair