Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/DBZ: Budokai 3

QUESTION: I have 99% skills and as far as I know Thirst for Earth's Destruction (Omega Shenron) is the only one left. I have skill fished tons and I don't even think I can get it in someone's DU.

ANSWER: here you go Jake... straight from gamespot.coms DBZ Budokai 3 cheats page.
The Omega Shenron is listed in it.

Once invited to fight against Gotenks at the tournament, go visit Bulma in west city. Next defeat Gotenks and then you'll get to unlock Omega Shenron.

QUESTION: Sorry, I wasnt very clear. Thirst for Earths Destruction is one of Omega Shenron's Equipment capsules. Actually, its his 'Reduce Ki in Hyper Mode' capsule. That is what I am looking for.

That might have your answer. Besides that (maybe), I looked all over google and couldn't find you a good answer. That game seems to have so many unlockables and characters, I may have to try it out. I don't know if that link will help or not but it was the best result I could find.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd

I can answer any questions about Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, PSP, Xbox, and Super Nintendo. I've been playing games since 1996 starting with Star Fox 64.

I still own over 250 games for Playstation 3 and 2 alone. I also have beaten most of these games that were worth beating. The only games I wont know too much about is xbox 360 games because they do not appeal to me especially when it costs money to play online. I'm akways a gamer on a budget, so I get games when they are either used or marked down in price. I played and own all of the best games you can think of, yes including Gears Of war games and Halo games, so I know exactly what I like in games and what I don't like. For example, Gear was fun in horde mode for a little until the automatic covering system was happening too much and it was hard to run for long. The chainsaw was awesome though.

I've only been through High School. I graduated in 2008. I was enrolled in Devry that year but due to extreme prices, I backed out of it. The course I was going for was game design and programming.

Even though it's not an actual award, I have 2940 trophies as of May 13, 2012 for Playstation 3.