Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/followers in Skyrim

Have you ever played the Elder Scrolls Skyrim? I want to have a follower but I don't know which one to choose. I'm good heavy armor, one handed weapons, conjuration, and blocking. I am a vampire  lord.

Sorry I didn't get back sooner I was training and didn't have access. As for your question, yes I have played And beaten skyrim. This is a really simple answer infact because there is one character who is worth it. Mjoll the lioness! She is an essential character which means she can never be killed. She comes with a house as well. To marry someone you have to have the amulet of Mara equipped. You have to be at least lvl 15 and tell her you don't like the thieves guild. Then leave and become lvl 16 and return. She will then offer the quest for Grimsreaver. At the end give it to her and tada she loves you.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher

I can answer any gaming questions you have from the NES to the PS3. I know about all the original games through the current games that are on the market today. I own/played most games that are worth playing at some point in my life. Whether its a question about how to beat a boss or a level, or just where to find some items in a game, or just want to know my opinion, I am very helpful. I excel in a few series including: Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear Solid. I have played every installment of those particular series.

I have been playing video games since I was around 6 years old and I am currently 21. My two older brothers brought me up in the world of gaming and I never left. I was fortunate enough to be gifted with all of their old games so I have a knowledge of the old systems as well as the new. I am an Active Duty Soldier in the US Army so if my timely response is a little low I might not have service.

US Army

I graduated high school in 2007. I attended UC for two years from 2007-2009 full time.