Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Play station 3 add ons

Hi, my ps3 cant read ps2 games, is there any addon, software or hardware than can help me? i want to play my old ps2 games.

tks in advance

No you just have to have a ps2 to play those games. only the 20gb model and some 40 gb models can read ps2 games. you can also download many very good ps2 classics from the ps store for about ten dollars each. I suggest downloading Bully, GTA games, and get all of the hd collections like the hitman games, sly games, jak and daxter games, and the god of war games. each of those have trophies to them and are now in HD.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd

I can answer any questions about Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, PSP, Xbox, and Super Nintendo. I've been playing games since 1996 starting with Star Fox 64.

I still own over 250 games for Playstation 3 and 2 alone. I also have beaten most of these games that were worth beating. The only games I wont know too much about is xbox 360 games because they do not appeal to me especially when it costs money to play online. I'm akways a gamer on a budget, so I get games when they are either used or marked down in price. I played and own all of the best games you can think of, yes including Gears Of war games and Halo games, so I know exactly what I like in games and what I don't like. For example, Gear was fun in horde mode for a little until the automatic covering system was happening too much and it was hard to run for long. The chainsaw was awesome though.

I've only been through High School. I graduated in 2008. I was enrolled in Devry that year but due to extreme prices, I backed out of it. The course I was going for was game design and programming.

Even though it's not an actual award, I have 2940 trophies as of May 13, 2012 for Playstation 3.