Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/PLAYSTATION STORE PROBLEM

I have to buy a game from PS store. After giving my credit card information to add funds to my wallet they were saying that the credit card is not valid.Please help me.

Make sure you entered the numbers correctly, including the security code numbers on the back of your card. If you never bought a game before on ps store and didn't give credit card information when you made your psn account, then go to account management and from there you can edit information including adding your card info.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd

I can answer any questions about Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, PSP, Xbox, and Super Nintendo. I've been playing games since 1996 starting with Star Fox 64.

I still own over 250 games for Playstation 3 and 2 alone. I also have beaten most of these games that were worth beating. The only games I wont know too much about is xbox 360 games because they do not appeal to me especially when it costs money to play online. I'm akways a gamer on a budget, so I get games when they are either used or marked down in price. I played and own all of the best games you can think of, yes including Gears Of war games and Halo games, so I know exactly what I like in games and what I don't like. For example, Gear was fun in horde mode for a little until the automatic covering system was happening too much and it was hard to run for long. The chainsaw was awesome though.

I've only been through High School. I graduated in 2008. I was enrolled in Devry that year but due to extreme prices, I backed out of it. The course I was going for was game design and programming.

Even though it's not an actual award, I have 2940 trophies as of May 13, 2012 for Playstation 3.