Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/ps3

Question
QUESTION: ofcourse with all the hype of grand theft auto 5 and all i was thinking of getting a ps3 but do you think i should hold out for ps4

ANSWER: if you are a serious gamer the ps3 is the console to get. i do not yet know if ps4 will have gta5 yet. you have to keep looking that up every now and then and find out. it is the best gta by far. im in the proccess of finishing up that game now. id say just wait until ps4 if you want to get the best quality games. i have had a ps3  since 2008 and i got 118 games free so far so its worth it to me.

QUESTION: Wouldnt all ps3 games play on ps4 and how does one get thesefree games how does it work?

Answer
there is at least two free games on playstation plus which is 18 dollars every three months. ps4 will not be able to play ps3  games yet but there will be an offer for select games on ps3  to be upgraded to ps4 quality. battlefield 4, assassins creed 4, and call of duty ghost all have that offer so far.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd