Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Pokemon

I'm just playing Pokemon x and was wondering if these are ok pokemon for my team(I'm not majorly competitive)
Ledian - I love Ledian and keep him no matter what
Snorlax - He has massive HP and I'm using him for all my HM's
Blaziken - Awesome Pokemon for me so far
Gengar - Love Gengar think he's awesome
And I was thinking about trying to get Mewtwo and Dragonite for my remaining two spots ?

The great thing about Pokemon is that you can build your "dream team" depending on your play style. If those are the Pokemon you love playing with then those are the ones you should use. =) Games are supposed to be fun so play with the Pokemon you like! =)

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Helen Joan Casper

Ever since I played "Pong" in the early 80's, I've been a video game aficionado. I can answer hardware & games questions about all games from console to PC on all systems and platforms. I can answer hardware questions about all systems (including PS1 - PS4, Wii, NES, SNES, PSP, Vita, DS (all), GBA, GB, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One). I can also answer PC game questions, especially Second Life, Vampire: Bloodlines, and all Sims questions. I am especially knowledgeable in all Valve Software games (Half-Life 1&2, Portal 1&2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike:Source, CS:GO, Dota 2) and Square-Enix (formerly SquareSoft) games. If I haven't played the game yet I will research it and help you find the answer, renting the game if necessary. I can answer gaming community questions as well and am intimately familiar with games with multiplayer micro-economies (Second Life & Steam games) I cannot answer questions about Action Replay. I will not answer questions regarding illegal usage of software or activities which violate the Terms of Service for any company. If it is an independent game that has not been widely published and/or a game only released in some countries, I may not be able to help with it either (sadly!) but I will try.

I have been an expert here since 2000 (under the name of Helen Chipman) and also volunteer on numerous other game-related websites and forums. I was also an expert here in games/roleplaying games, weddings, childbirth, and doulas. I have 13+ years online community management experience (8 of which are in video game/game-related communities) and am a former GameStop store manager. I have 30+ years experience playing video games- both console and PC.

Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology.