Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Hooking up multi. systems

I have a question about setting up multiple systems into your modern day flat screen.
What I would like to do is hook up a Atari 2600 a Nintendo 64 and my Xbox.  I am really not very good at the red yellow white cords.  Then of course the 2600 has the coaxial.  There are not enough sockets to put all of them into (at least my Tv) the back of the Tv.  Is there a way to hook them all up at one time?  

Thank you very much for your time,

What you need is a 4 way splitter. You can get these online or at most local stores such as Walmart or such. Basically it's a 4 point switch that you plug each video wire from each console into and then you have one output to your TV. You can then switch between consoles at the touch of a button. Hope this helps!

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher

I can answer any gaming questions you have from the NES to the PS3. I know about all the original games through the current games that are on the market today. I own/played most games that are worth playing at some point in my life. Whether its a question about how to beat a boss or a level, or just where to find some items in a game, or just want to know my opinion, I am very helpful. I excel in a few series including: Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear Solid. I have played every installment of those particular series.

I have been playing video games since I was around 6 years old and I am currently 21. My two older brothers brought me up in the world of gaming and I never left. I was fortunate enough to be gifted with all of their old games so I have a knowledge of the old systems as well as the new. I am an Active Duty Soldier in the US Army so if my timely response is a little low I might not have service.

US Army

I graduated high school in 2007. I attended UC for two years from 2007-2009 full time.